Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award



My dear friend, Kim has nominated me for a Kreativ Blogger award...

...of course I'm delighted!

She tells me that I must now do the following things...

1) Copy the award to my blog
2) Link to the person who has given me this award
3) Tell 7 interesting things about myself
4) Choose 7 other blogs that I want to give this award to
5) Link to their blogs
6) Comment on their blogs that I have given them this award

Yeesh!! Kim you are really forcing me to learn some new things on blogger!!

Ok...numbers 1 and 2...done and done.

7 interesting things...hmmm...

1) I love puns
2) I like doing laundry but refuse to dust (except under duress)
3) I'm a bit of a Luddite...don't have cable TV
4) My youngest daughters were surprise twins (went in expecting 1, got 2!!)
5) I love poetry
6) I can get my cats to sit up and beg for their treats
7) I love strange, arty earrings and own lots of them

For the 7 blogs that I would like to give this award to...

...rather than choose from my list of 'Blogs that make me happy'...
...(since they all deserve it!!)...

...I'm going to list 7 blogs that you, dear readers, may not yet know about.

Love Stitching Red

Tinctory

Tree Fall Design

Table Calender

Happythings

Cake Maker to the Stars

Red Dirt Mother

Congratulations and happy reading!!

4 comments:

Kim van Waardenburg said...

Thanks for picking up your blogaward Heather!!

I'll check out the blogs you nominated soon.

Fiona said...

thanks. :)

Lizz said...

Thanks so much! And as such it was fun to arrive here.

Blessings and Light~

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Hi Heather, I've just popped over to say hello and pick up my lovely blog award. THANK YOU! I really am honoured and grateful! It's lovely! I shall post about my award very soon!

I'm sorry I've been a little while popping over to pick it up. I was away in Egypt for a little while and since I got back there has been so much to catch up with!

Anyway, while I'm here I also wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway on my own blog this week and you are more than welcome to pop over and put your name in the hat

Hope to see you there!

Best wishes
Carolyn ♥
LOVE STITCHING RED

THANK YOU AGAIN!