Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Green 'Wrap Tie' Bag- Part 3 of 3

Adding a final layer of roving to the 'non design' side...



...and wetting out the project.
 
Mid-way through felting.

 
The finished bag (back side)...

 
...and front.

 
A close-up of the design...

 
...and of the braided cord.

 
With blue button fastener...

...and shown with her orange 'sister'! :)

 

I finished this envelope as I did my orange one...

...by hand-stitching the bit of extra felt down on the 'non flap' side...

...to provide additional support for the button closure.

Next time: we'll take a break from bags...

...and I'll share photos from this year's Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Two vibrant and cheerful pieces!

Anonymous said...

Very nice indeed. They both came out really well. And I love the matching buttons. Super!! :)

Heather Woollove said...

Rachel--Spring!! :)
Sandie--Thanks! You know how I love finding big buttons! (I have two new ones to show you soon...from the S&W)

Unknown said...

Bardzo ładny wzór torebki. Kolory super Gratuluję.

Heather Woollove said...

Karolina--Thank-you! XO-