Monday, October 19, 2009

John C Campbell Folk School






My class at the John C Campbell Folk School was a beginning needle-felting class. Luckily for my classmates and I, we were graced with a selfless and creative teacher who loved collaborative learning.

We worked long hours learning blending and shading, making landscapes and 3-D objects (full disclosure here: our dolls were so pitiful that the day we made them we were all actually crying with laughter!)

She encouraged us to experiment with wet-felting and created special projects as our desires and interests became known.

The photos above are of my classwork (in the window) and a scarf that I made just
days after arriving home after my class. (Always Fall colors...my spectrum of choice!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not fully aware of what I'm looking at, but I do like the colors very much. :)