Friday, October 23, 2009

It's a Girl!!

 
 
 
 
She's here!

Baby Cardatrice (because she cards in a 'trice'!) arrived at 1:37pm yesterday in the arms of a handsome UPS man.

...but I only had eyes for her!

I unpacked and set her up easily--look at the way she fits perfectly at the end of my chest of drawers!
For a minute there, I was afraid I'd have to lose some of my precious storage (the horror!).

We made some beautiful, fluffy batts together last evening, and I'm going to keep her humming today, as well.

Welcome, Little Baby (with a nod to children's author Aliki)!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Wow, that is some lovely baby you got there! Looks like you'e setting yourself up very nicely! Good on yo! Enjoy!

Mariana said...

it must be so much fun!
Do experiment and tell us about it!