Monday, June 14, 2010

Felting Studio-Progress Photos

 

 

 

 


Well, my studio renovation is progressing...

...and I've finally found a home for my 'lovely' curtain-wall of plastic mats and pseudo-chamois towels!

(They used to grace the opening between my dining room and living room...

...but I'm pretty sure they won't be missed!) Har.

I found a terrific 'wall-mounted coat rack'...

...that I'm certain will never hold even one coat!

There is room on it for all of my mats and drying felt...

...and I can even dry hats or vessels on the top shelf!

I found stripey vinyl flooring in my favorite colors...

...and it's installed and looks great...very durable.

My handy bf, J, hung the coat rack, my new 'electric sander hook' (again, no coats!)...

...and even a magnetic strip for my scissors and the like (photo in next update).

Next: a storage unit for all of my wool!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelly said...

You sure have been busy! It's looking good! I know you will be glad when it's all complete.

Mariana said...

It's looking great! Not too long until you can "move in"...

Cameron said...

Heather, My beautiful clutch arrived today and I love it. Thank you so much. The little pocket inside is special and your tag is great. I will send you a picture as soon as I put together something appropriate for the clutch.
Hugs, Cameron