Monday, June 21, 2010

Felting Studio-More Progress

 

 

 

 


Posted by Picasa


In the top photo, you can see my new magnetic wall strip...

...now I'll always know where to find my scissors!

In the second photo...

...you'll notice that I still have my wool in multiple plastic bins.

By photos three and four, I've installed my new wall unit...

...thanks, Suzanne, for the great tip!

The table in the above photos is now 'living' in the basement...

...and my new, larger and higher felting table is in the works!

9 comments:

Cash en Els said...

Whow, great studio!! I love your place!

Jasmine said...

Oh lovely! I can't wait to establish my studio. Right now, the outhouse looks like a dark damp cave full of boxes, but I have high hopes for that space.

Cameron said...

I am so envious. Is the studio as big as it looks? What a great treat! A lot of work, but worth it.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm very impressed. Your felting room seems to be very well organized and put together. It should make all your felting so much easier for you now, and help to keep the dinning room table neat and clean, right?

I've missed you. I hope you are having a great time. Keep well. :)

FeltersJourney said...

Its looking really good!
x

Mariana said...

look at all that colorful wool!

Kim van Waardenburg said...

wonderfull room you have now!!
much felting pleasures!!

Suzanne said...

So glad you were able to use the Expedit in your studio. I actually have two of the 5x5 cube units in my craft room and I sure wish I could squeeze one of those 4x4 cube units in my house somewhere, anywhere, to store roving. I'm going to have to get one of those magnetic wall strips -- I hate hunting down my scissors!

Valerie said...

Oh Heather! A FELTING studio! I am holy high water jealous! Your felting prowress is sure to take off once that studio is in working form!