Friday, September 24, 2010

It's Fall....Or Is It???

 

Here on the East Coast, we're having a bit of a heat wave this week...

...making it feel more like high Summer than early Fall!

I'm afraid I'm more than a little off today...

...since I had a deviated septum (nasal) surgery on Wednesday.

It was my first general anesthesia experience...

...and one I'd like very much NOT to repeat!

In the doctor's office this morning for my follow-up appointment...

...I fainted...scaring my poor young intern a bit, I think! :)

Needless to say, between the pain and the medication-induced-wiftiness...

...I've not been felting much this week.

I didn't want to leave you 'post-less' today, though...

...so I'm enclosing a photo of my latest farm share haul.

Quantity-wise, our shares are winding down for sure...

...but we still get some quality produce each week.

Two of my daughters are coming home for the weekend (YAY!)...

...but it looks like they'll be taking care of me instead of the other way around!!

Have a good weekend, everyone!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you have had such a rough week. I hope the girls shower you with lots of love and pampering. It sounds like you need it.

BTW I love your "Peace is Felt" felted flag/poster thingie. Adorable!!

:)

Kim van Waardenburg said...

Take care Dear Heather!! I hope you will feel better very soon!

oh and a week of no felting : you will survive I am sure:) you can think of loads of new ideas now, maybe all write them down in your new clasheen sawpbook???

FeltersJourney said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Heather
x