Friday, December 11, 2009

Please, Sir, I Want More...Mawata...

 

 

 

 


Ok, ok...so I know what you're thinking...

"This mawata silk 'thang' she's got going on has got to stop!!!"

Nope, sorry.

My love for these silky little squares is too strong.

****Grin****

So...this is another Christmas present scarf.

...and I wanted to make it in colors that I usually don't chose for myself.

Since, surprisingly (to me, at least), everyone else in the world is not as enamored with Fall colors as I am.

So, I made some batts of pink, lavender and sky blue, and split them into thinner sections so that the scarf would appear in thirds...

...both lengthwise and widthwise.

I added the mawata silk layers and some lovely teal/sky blue 'curly locks'...

...then felted it as usual.

Pretty and feminine!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: