Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Artist??

 


In a bookstore yesterday...

...as I dug around the bottom of my purse, looking for a scrap of paper and a pen...

...in order to write my blog address for a new acquaintance...

I realized (for the umpteenth time) that what I really need are some 'business' cards.

Now, it's not a business that I have, exactly...

...so I pondered what to call myself.

Am I an artist just because I say I am??

My cynical bf says, "Only history will tell".

By which I think he means that I'll be long dead before anyone decides for sure. :)

So, in the meantime, I'm calling myself a 'Felt Artist'...

...and now I have cards to prove it!! Grin.

I made the cunning little card holder from a sew-on snap and the re-purposed sleeve of that fulled grey sweater you've all seen before.

Now, I'm official!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: