Saturday, March 11, 2017

Pieced Purse Revisited- Part 4

The relatively dull interior of the finished bag...


                                                 ...receives a 'color infusion'...



                                        ...with the installation of this bright zipper!



                                                           The finished bag...



                                      ...with its larger pieced nuno pre-felt 'cousin'.



                       It's interesting to note how the colors of the printed silk change...



                                 ...depending on the color of the wool underneath! 



                              I'll be taking a short blog break to visit with dear friends.

                                                     See you in early April! 


2 comments:

Rachel said...

They make a fine pair, don't they!

And there you are, wandering off just as I'm about to write a couple of posts you might be able to advise me on...!

Heather Woollove said...

Rachel- Please feel free to ask! I'll be checking in and I'm always happy to help if I can! XX