Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tea Cozy BOWL-Part 2

 
 
 
 

Ok...

...so as my too-small 'tea cozy' was drying, I flipped it around...

...and fashioned a flat bottom for it, so that it would dry in that shape.

Wool is so cool this way-whichever way you place it to dry it, it 'stays'.

Too bad this doesn't work on children!! Grin.

I also folded down the top with a crease.

Good thing I didn't put any of my 'wigglies' too close to the edge.

The little 'X' handle that I had fashioned for 'ease of removal' when it was still a tea cozy...

...is now flattened at the bottom of the bowl.

It doesn't seem to make it sit funny, or anything.

So...there it is...

...another 're-purposed' felt item!! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Heather! I like it when people visit and introduce themselves. It often gives me another blog to follow. You r work is very cool and I look forward to seeing more of it!

Kathleen said...

Your wigglies are just fabulous!!

Kim van Waardenburg said...

You can also still make a bag from it!!

Looks super!