Thursday, April 1, 2010

Searching For Inspiration

 

 

 

 


Don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of your felting? Grin.

I've had a lot of committments, lately...

...and not a lot of time to spend in a creative manner.

It can't be helped, of course...

...some things must be attended to...

...even the difficult, scary, 'grown up' things.

For me, however, time is a critical part of my felting mojo.

Without a relaxed and extended period of time, I don't seem to produce much...

...or at least, not much which pleases me.

I find that felting is much like parenting in this way...

...I've always needed big chunks of time to spend with my children.

The interesting conversations always seemed to come while we were doing something else...

...like all of those deep conversations about God or sex in the car on the way to dance or softball practice!
*****************************************************************************
So for the moment, I'm taking a break and enjoying our beautiful Spring weather.

I just love the faithful little flowers which brighten my yard each year...

...without a bit of attention from me!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim van Waardenburg said...

I know how you must feel, but it never works when You think "I'll felt something very fast.... You will always see you don't have enoug time:)
Well leave it till the next day by putting it in plastic and in the fridge. (when it is for a longer time rinse out teh soap, or don't use soap at all) When you do have some time again , take it out water and soap it again and continue....

Good that you find time to enjoy your spring bloomings!!