Monday, November 4, 2013

A Plethora of Peculiar Projects- Part 13 ('Chicken Drumsticks' Purse)

Wetting out the project...

...prior to final felting.

 
The finished purse (pre-blocking)...

...with its ugly little 'chicken drumsticks' arms! :)

 
Machine-stitching around the edges of the bag...

 

...in order to transform it into a more symmetrical-looking piece.


 
Trimming off the 'chicken drumsticks' :( ...

 
 ...and the excess felt.



Finally...

...the purse, turned inside-out... 
 
...with its 'seam allowances' hidden inside the bag...

...and its 'interior pocket' now residing 'outside'! :)

 
Shown here with the flap pinned down in place...

...to give you an idea of what one of you might choose to do with it later...

...using a button and loop or other closure.

 
Finalement, I come to the end of my 'Peculiar Projects' series...

...and it's time for those of you who like this sort of challenge to come forward!

I apologize ahead of time to my readers who live outside the US...

...but due to the recent expenses with my daughter's wedding...

...this give-away will be open only to those who reside in the 48 contiguous US states.

Please post a comment on this post if you would like to be entered in a drawing...

...for some combination of the polka dot bag...

...the neuronal tablet cover...

...the eco-dyed helmet...

...today's 'chicken drumsticks' purse...

...or the multiple-resist bag.

In your comment, please tell me which project you would prefer to zhuzh the most...

...and I will try to coordinate your 'most wanted' if you are one of the winners.

I will draw three names only...

...and these winners may be surprised to find additional finished and un-finished projects or supplies...

...among their 'booty' when it arrives.

This drawing will remain open until midnight EST on November 5th, 2013...

...and I will announce the winners in my November 6th blog post.

Please make sure that I have a way to contact you by e-mail!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm not in the US, so good luck to all entrants!

Heather Woollove said...

Sorry, Rachel...and thanks! XO

Unknown said...

OK, I'll take a chance. My preference would be the Neuronal tablet cover, if I should be one of the "lucky" ones chosen. Right now, I don't see a lot of competition, but hopefully, before you draw names, there will be several in competition here. :)

Heather Woollove said...

Sandie-so far, you are 'it'!