Monday, April 10, 2017

Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza in Madrid!

                              
                                          I spent a few weeks in Spain, recently...





                                            ...and got to visit a lot of museums! 






                                         Some of them didn't permit photography...

                                                                    ...drat...



                    ...but some of the time I wanted nothing to come between me...












                                                  ...and all of this incredible art.




                 These photos are from the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum in Madrid...










                                    ...and they're some of my colorful favorites! 










2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yes, it's hard to remember to take photos, even when you are allowed, when you're being knocked sideways by the pictures!

Heather Woollove said...

Rachel--I used to be so diligent about it...but I realized that I wasn't really experiencing things...just 'framing' them for others. I'm a bit more selfish now. :)